Can You Spot the 13 Security Flaws in This Photo?
Scroll down to reveal the answers!
- Computer screen left on with no password protection – passerby has access to information on the device
- Unshredded files in trash could contain sensitive information
- File cabinet open – easy for someone to steal sensitive information
- Cell phone left out in the open – may display sensitive information and/or can be easily stolen
- Notes left on whiteboard – could contain confidential product updates, information or ideas
- Backpack left out and open
- Usernames and passwords left out in the open
- Key to locked drawer left out in the open – easy access to confidential files
- Calendar out in the open – could contain sensitive dates and/or information
- Credit card left out on desk
- Documents left out on desk that could contatin sensitive information
- USB drive left out in the open
- Wallet left on desk